GS1 Workshop Outcomes, November 2013
Thirty-five delegates representing retailers, grower-packers, wholesalers and service providers attended the recent PMA A-NZ/GS1 DataBar Workshop in Sydney on the 25th November 2013.
Titled “Moving forward with Global Trade Item Numbers (GTIN) and GS1 DataBar”, the purpose of the Workshop was to develop a roadmap for the implementation of a more effective product identification and traceability system for fresh produce sold as loose or in bulk (i.e. unpackaged).
Click here to view the summary of the outcomes.
Presentations from the workshop are available by clicking here.
- Michael Worthington (CEO, PMA Australia-New Zealand)
- Richard Bennett (Product Integrity Manager, HAL)
- Melanie Wishart (Advisor Industry Management, GS1 Australia)
- Andrew Steele (Industry Manager – Food & Beverage, GS1 Australia)
- Kim-Lee Mildren (Customer Services, J-Tech Systems Pty Ltd)
- Marcel Serira (GM Industry Engagement, GS1 Australia)