2014 CPS Symposium Key Learnings: 10 Lessons Learned
Dr Bob Whitaker & Dr Jim Gorny from the Produce Marketing Association have provided a summary of 10 key lessons from the 2014 US Center for Produce Safety (CPS) fifth annual reseach symposium on the CPS resources page.
The topics dicussed are:
- Sustainable Agricultural Water – Taking Care of a Vital Resource
- Agricultural Water: Monitoring, What Does It Tell You?
- Agricultural Water: Treatment is an Option!
- Agricultural Water: Application-to-Harvest Intervals, Is It Possible to Define?
- Agricultural Water: Understanding & Managing Risk is Possible!
- Agricultural Water: Splish / Splash
- Are Animals a Big Contributor to Produce Contamination?
- All Soil Amendments are Not Created Equal
- Postharvest Interventions are Possible
- Turning Research into Food Safety Practices