Earlybird registrations now open for the Fresh Produce Safety Conference 2015
Join us in Sydney for the premier event for fresh produce food safety professionals – registrations open now!
- EXAMINE key learnings from recent high profile food safety cases
- UPDATE your knowledge of evidence-based food safety best practice
- EXPLORE latest findings in current fresh produce research projects
- NETWORK with other food safety professionals from Australia, New Zealand and internationally
- CONTRIBUTE to the Fresh Produce Safety Centre’s research priority setting process
The Fresh Produce Safety Conference 2015: Advancing Research and Outreach for Safe, Fresh Food will be held on 12 August 2015 in Sydney.
Registrations open now! Register before 12 July for earlybird prices: $132 for general admission and $66 for students.
The Fresh Produce Safety Conference 2015 has been generously supported by the following organisations:
KEYNOTE SPEAKER SPONSOR
INTERNATIONAL SPEAKER SPONSOR
CONFERENCE SESSION SPONSOR
CONFERENCE LUNCH SPONSOR
CONFERENCE EXHIBIT SPONSORS
The Fresh Produce Safety Centre has been established by the PMA A-NZ and the University of Sydney to enhance fresh produce safety across Australia and New Zealand through research, outreach and education.
Further information is available at: http://fpsc2015.com