Upcoming events for your planner:
- 28 – 29 June: The Asia Pacific Centre for Food Integrity is holding a Food Integrity Conference in Auckland, New Zealand.
- 5 July: PMA Australia-New Zealand is excited to hold its first TECH EVENT, to explore new business technology, on 5th July at Melbourne Markets, Epping.
- 12 – 14 July: Richard Bennett will be speaking at the HortNZ 2017 conference, in Tauranga, New Zealand.
- 9 August: The fourth annual fresh produce safety conference with the theme: Science + Culture = Safe Food, to be held 9 August 2017, in Sydney, Australia. This year the conference is being held the day after the Freshcare Forum, for the convenience of delegates who might be interested in both events. Click here for more information and to register for updates.
- 5 – 8 September and 12-14 September: GS1 Supply Chain Week: in Sydney and Melbourne respectively
- 11 – 18 November: Australian Food Safety Week